A Lefty players only forum you might be interested in:

leftyfrets.net is a lefty players forum that has been in existence for a few years. It was started by long time player/collector of lefty guitars Rick Witthaus and administered by Gary and Kevin. It is a home for all of us lonely lefty players. (How many of you have ever played with another lefty? Or even met one?). There are guitars for sale, for show, and great spam free discussions.

I promise you will learn things about lefty guitars you don't know.
I have. It has fewer than 400 members, so it is easy to get to know everyone. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I can't sign up. I tried two times and was told my email was banned. Go figure. I've never been to that site before so how could two different email addresses be banned? Also, the customer service link doesn't work either.

    ReplyDelete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.