Bourgeois OM Mahogany /Adirondack arrives 8/14/09

A beautiful Bourgeois OM was delivered today. Also another used Martin is in the shop. And I can't remember the model! Been a long day of building the new shop. My best friend and long time building buddy (we've worked together since 1992) helped me all week on the shop. He will be helping me off and on over the next few months to get my long overdue shop finished. I never thought it would take this long, but I did not realize how much work it would be to get this business going.

I have not been as attentive to the phone as I would like as I can't hear it ring most of the time with the nail gun, compressor, and saws going. Please leave a message and I will return your call!

I'll be photographing tomorrow I think. The 2 Jerry Jones, the Bourgeois, the Martin, and others I've likely forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.