Correction on the PRS, it is a 2004 9/3/09

So a past customer calls me up today and buys the Martin SPOOOC-16R. We somehow start talking about PRS (he has a half dozen or so) and I mention the Platinum PRS. He describes the guitar to me and says he is the original owner and special ordered the guitar in 2003 (it took a year to come in). It was not loaded with EMGs. These were added by the next owner who wanted to have the same guitar as Incubus. He told me that he ordered 2 of the Platinum at the time and these are the only Platinum leftys ever made. The lefty world is a tight circle!
I've received 3 emails from those more knowledgeable about PRS than me (that encompasses a lot of people) saying this is likely (or certainly) a 2004. Thank you all for your time and expertise. I love this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.