Guitar arrivals 9/19/09

3 guitars came in yesterday. A Bourgeois OM Short Scale Mahogany/Adirondack, a Composite Acoustics Legacy Red Tribal RT, and a Jerry Jones Master Sitar in Turquoise Gator. I'll have photos maybe tomorrow.
We worked on the shop more this last week once the flood receded. Another week and we will have the exterior done (including the extra 300 Sq Ft) and maybe the interior complete enough to start the wood floors. I will probably wait until mid October to really do much work on the floor. I need for the humidity to make a big drop before installing or finishing the floors and I don't want to do either of those things with the doors and windows closed and the AC on. I need fresh air for those jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.