December 17th, 2009??????

Really. The 17th. Already.
Okay.
We are working on the shop again. 2 storage rooms are drywalled and we are starting on the main room tomorrow. I was so hoping to be done by Christmas, but the guitar business has really intruded on the guitar store building business. Lots of guitars leaving here in the last few weeks.
Not much scheduled to come in right now. I try to schedule as much as possible to arrive in Oct and Nov so I don't have to photograph and spec much in Dec as I get so much email and so many calls. I do have a 1970 Gibson J50, a Martin HD-28, a Weber Bitteroot Mandolin and Jerry Jones Shorthorn Baritone that are here or will be here shortly. I may be photographing this weekend (but I should be working on the shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.