1947 Gene Autry Cowboy guitar left handed 5/21/10



I had to buy this so there was something in the new shop older than me! We got the new electrical service wire run and the AC installed in the shop. The AC guy was supposed to get it started up last friday. Have not seen nor heard from him. I'll be looking for someone else on Monday.
We decided to completely finish the second storage room ( I was going to do that after I was in the shop), but realized trying to keep dust off 150 guitars was not something I wanted to do. So we have a couple of more days on the storage room, then a week left to go on the hardwood floor. So it seems possible I will be in there in 2 weeks. Of course, I thought that 2 months ago!

1 comment:

  1. Old guitars are good times!

    It is said no matter how fast or slow we go we all get to the future at the same time.
    The shop will be done when it is meant to be, besides, as it is nearly June already, doing much work without AC will be less then pleasant to say the least!

    Keep up the good work Jerry!

    ReplyDelete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.