Eastwood Classic 12 Metallic Blue left handed guitar 4/23/13



I saw a righty Classic 12 in Metallic Blue and thought it was a much better color than the Walnut that was offered to leftys by Eastwood. I had Eastwood make me an exclusive run. This is the color they should be! $669 list, $529 my price.
jerrysleftyguitars's Eastwood/Classic 12 Metallic Blue left handed guitar album
Eastwood CLASSIC 12 Guitar - David Love - YouTube
RJ Ronquillo - Classic 12 string guitar riffs - Eastwood Classic 12 - Tomaszewicz amp - YouTube

9 comments:

  1. I ordered 12 and have 2 left. You can add a archtop hardshell case for $90.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your site. It's really helpful to a young lefty player!

      Delete
    2. How much money do I need to put down to reserve the guitar?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Okay i have 90 now, ill have the 100 tomorrow, is paypal okay?

      Delete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.