Gretsch G5622T-CB Surf Green left handed guitar 4/6/14

This is the prototype of my next exclusive run of left handed Gretsch. Gretsch just introduced the righty version of this guitar and had no plans to make a lefty. I convinced them to make a small run of this guitar in a color they have never done, Surf Green, just for the lefty community. No rightys will be done in this color. I expect to have these in October with a price around $1100. So the first Surf Green Gretsch, the first lefty double cut Electromatic, and the first three pickup lefty. I'm taking reservations for this guitar with no deposits due until July. I'm not sure how many I'm having built yet.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Jerry,
    Is there any possibility of shipping to Scotland ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. $100 shipping to Europe.

      Delete
    2. Happy International Left-Handers Day !

      Delete
  2. Still on schedule for October ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check. Gretsch is generally very good about meeting schedules. They've had 130 years to work it out.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jerry,
      Can you tell me the total cost including hard case and shipping. If it's due to arrive soon I need to get money organised.
      Thanks
      Ged

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jerry:
    This is my third written message to you. So far, I've received no answer. Could you please tell me if you now have a lefty Gretsch G5622T-CB? Do you have it in Georgia green? Are you selling hard cases as well? Lastly, could you tell me the price of the guitar I mentioned and the price of the hard case. Many thanks. Cheers. Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hold your breath David.
      At least I got " i'll check" to my inquiry in August. Don't know if he did as I've heard nothing since. I ended up calling from uk. Still in the dark.

      Delete
    2. I have no 5622T-CB in stock yet. They will be here the end of the month (October). I will never have any in Georgia Green, Surf Green only. 22 of the 24 I ordered have deposits on them. Cases will be available for $90. Guitars are $1149 shipped in the US (+$90 with hardcase). Shipped to Europe with hardcase the total will be $1320.

      Delete
    3. Hi, I was thinking in bying a G5622 went I discovered this amazing G5622T-CB lefty in Surf Green.

      Do you know if I have any chance to get one? I'm from Spain. Thanks

      Delete

Back...

Back to Jerry's Lefty Guitars

Click on any guitar photo on this blog for a LARGE photo.